Thursday, October 07, 2004

I finally broke down and edited the website I've had for a year now. I decided on Rising Stream because I'm a sales guy by profession and we always want rising sales while a stream is a very familiar site here in the Ozarks.

Speaking of which, if you are interested in the origins of the region's moniker (Ozarks) the local library has a list of FAQ's that includes an answer to that question. Check it out here:
http://thelibrary.springfield.missouri.org/faq/files/moozarks.cfm If my niece ever discovers this blog of mine I hope this post is buried beyond her interest in my ramblings. She's a bright young lady in the 8th grade who's always trying to stump me and she doesn't need any more sources for tough questions. For example, we all know that February has 28 days. How many other months do as well?

Now that I've got a business website to go with my .Mac homepage and this recent blog, the next step for me will be to figure out which ones make a difference. It's time to go back to work again, thus the reason for the website. The video production is a lot of fun but it feels like a lot of the other addictive behaviours I've experienced before and I'm definitely using it as a procrastination tool. Of course that means my loft apartment is a mess now since I've been neglecting that long established procrastination tool so... Time to rein it in somewhat and begin applying it more selectively I would guess. We'll see.

I just noticed that I need to keep an eye on the time/date stamp on this blog because as I procrastinate, in this case going to bed before a full day of selling followed by two soccer games to videotape tonight, I see that Blogger works on PDT. So consider this time/date stamp correct. Goodnight (or good morning)!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home